maandag 24 februari 2014

Artbymiran Showcase - April's Rain

Today it's my turn again to host the Artbymiran Blog
This months theme is green and as my first project for this month was my bottled love project,
it's time for the green card.

For this card I've used Artbymiran's April's Rain
You can find her in store HERE


Materials:
Cardstock green, design paper, corner die, swirl die, leaves, flowers, ribbon, flower dies, stamen, tag die, shimmer mist(diy), distress ink


Flowers
 

Challenges:

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything Goes
Cheery Lynn - Flowers
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice - Flowers
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Punches a/o Die Cuts

Thank you so much for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Angelique with such beautiful colouring. Love the scrumptious flowers and the little tag.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, Angelique but I can't tell if you used any Cheery Lynn Designs dies as you don't mention us in your description. Using at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die is a requirement to enter our challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is OH so sweet! I adore the fabulous flowers and your darling image! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! I hope you hop over to my blog (On a Stampage), too--I've got blog candy! :) Mynn xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schattig en prachtig kaartje Angelique, ik vind hem super.
    Liefs van Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love all the shades of green, very pretty hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super super cute! Gorgeous make. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely design, Angelique. I love Mi Ran images and you have coloured that gorgeous little girl so beautifully. Fabulous details too. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen