zaterdag 28 februari 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Linda Biggs's Fairy Freak

Good Morning,

For todays inspirational post I've used the gorgeous Sweet Pea rubber stamp Fairy Freak by Linda Biggs.
She's also available as digi stamp
You can find the rubber stamp in shop HERE
the digi file HERE

Here's my card

EXTRA MATERIALS:
Cardstock black & smudged blue, 3d glitter paint, sentiment stamp, clear embossing powder, color pencils.

For the background I've used colors that are entirely different from the ones I've used to color the image, but I totaly like how this turned out.
The image realy pops off the background.

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.


I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten