maandag 12 februari 2018

Valentine with a wink

Hi everyone
Theres a challenge at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog
Theme: For the one you Love

Well as the one I love has been very ill and we've gone through some realy rough times, I 
figured a bit of a different "valentines"card would be in place.

Here's my make for this challenge.



I've printed the image with my laser printer onto strathmore toned paper and colored the image with Faber Castell Polychromos.
For the white I've used Luminance 001 because I like the white of that pencil better then the polychromo's one and a white gel pen.

The inside of the card says:

I totaly figured this sentiment matches us perfectly!

Thank you for dropping by
Huggsss,
Angelique

***
Challenges I would like to enter:

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cool image and your colouring is FANTASTIC! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww, that's really a sweet sentiment considering your difficult times. I'm sure you'll get a smile. Fabulous coloring. Love the image. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. fabulous card and your coloring is just awesome ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen