maandag 16 juli 2018

Katrina

Good morning everyone

Today I'm here to show you the inspiration card that I've made using
the gorgeous Katrina


You can find her in LeAnn's shop HERE

I've printed Katrina in approx 3.2" size and cut by my cricut air.
She's colored with Nuvo markers.
I took a pre-folded white card and made it a bit smaller.
Matted with kraft cardstock and took 2 different pieces of design paper.
Die cut them with my old double do using rectangle stitched frame dies.
With the white pen from Signo I've highlighted the stitches along the edges.
Took a heart border die, cut that out of kraft cardstock as well.
The top layer with the heart border is lifted by foam tape as well as Katrina
Some of the hearts that came from the border die, I've used to glue down.
I've then die cut the sentiment 'Gefeliciteerd' that is dutch for congratualations.
To finish the card, I've added some pearls in the corners


I hope you like my inspirational post.

Don't forget to pay us a visit on facebook
You're very welcome to join our progressive challenge

Untill next time
Thank you for watchin 
Huggsss,

***
CHALLENGES I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER:

11 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog!
    Hugs
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator & Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such an elegant card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card it's really pretty and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a lovely card for any young lady :D I love how you coloured Katina to match the papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very pretty in red. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Patterned Paper" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely card and that red dress is stunning thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love your Christmas card!!! Beautiful BEAUTIFUL image coloring!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. She is beautiful in red. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Colour Crazy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a sweet image! The patterned papers are perfect to complete your wonderful card. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Brown Sugar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. A beautiful celebration card, Angelique! Your Katrina is lovely and paired with all the pretty reds...absolutely charming! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen