dinsdag 28 april 2020

Easy Tag - Cheerleader

Good afternoon,

Years ago I used to make loads of easy tags, as they call them.
Using digital images, digital scrapkits and paint shop pro.
Today I started up my pc to do some schoolwork, but ended up giving the easy tags another try.

The image I've used is called Cheerleader and it's by The Paper Shelter.
You can find it in the shop HERE


I instantly remembered why I loved working with PSP so much.
Sometimes, you just don't have the time to take out your markers or have space on your desk when it's covered in books :p

You can always add a cute little text or maybe someone's name and have it printed on either cardstock or photo paper. At this time I have no destignation for my make, as I just wanted to give psp another try, but it will certainly be used in the future.

I like to enter into The Paper Shelter's Challenge
 #424 - Happy Colours!


1 opmerking:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how bright and happy it is! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen