maandag 22 december 2014

Artbymiran - Love & Kisses with Tia


Good morning

Hope everyone had a wonderfull and crafty weekend.
It's my turn to host again.
For my 2nd project this month, I went for the Anything Goes

The stamp I have used is Love & Kisses with Tia
She can be found in the Whimsy Stamps shop HERE



Like last year, I've created a tea candle card.
This 1 is slightly different and a bit smaller

MATERIALS:
Cardstock blue, glitter design paper, distress ink, colour pencils, ornament die, sentiment, pearl pen, twinkling h2o's


Here's a view of the inside


and a closer look at Love & Kisses with Tia
She's coloured with Faber Castells, van Goghs and Caran d'Ache pencils.
Added a some pearls with the pearl pen and a bit of shimmer with twinkling h2o's


Thank you so much for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

***
CHALLENGES:

3 opmerkingen: