zondag 28 december 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #34 Reminder


Scribble and Scrap Challenge #34
Theme is Always Anything Goes, how simple is that?
There's still a week left to enter our challenge

I hope everyone had a wonderfull Christmas.
Besides pressies, I think I've gained some weight too.

For today's blogpost, I've made a holder for my stamped images using the stampset
SANTORO GORJUSS "YOU BROUGHT ME LOVE"
You can find the set in the shop HERE

  

MATERIALS:
Cardstock purple, design paper, Gorjuss Stamp Set, colour pencils, stamp ink, silhouette store cut file, circle die, scalloped circle die, distress ink

Instead of the deviders that come with the cutfile, I have made my own using a piece of cardstock of the same size I stamp my images on.
For the half round tabs on top, I used my circle and scalloped circle dies.


The stamped images are sorted by brand



For this image I've used Faber Castell, van Gogh and Caran d'Ache pencils

The Scribble and Scrap shop sells more then stamps and offers FREE SHIPPING within the UK on all orders above £9


Thank you for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

***
CHALLENGES:

#104 - 613 Avenue Create
AG - Amusing Challenge
#49 - Fairytale Stampers
#117 - Glitter n Sparkle
#244 - Robyn's Fetish
AG - That Craft Place
#214 - The Corrosive
290/291 - Allsorts
AG - Sweet Stampin' 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful work, Angelique! Very creative idea and nicely executed! Thanks for sharing this with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fab idea, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, Happy New Year. xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful project, amazed at how organized you are, great idea, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week, Happy New year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a wonderful and useful project! I just wish I was that organized!! Thank you for joining our ' Anything goes' challenge at Sweet Stampin', Happy New Year, love Jacky x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy New Year! Such a great project. I love the idea, although I have to keep my stamped images hidden away because otherwise my little artists will colour them all for me =). Anyway, thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a great project and idea. I love your colouring of the Gorjuss girl. Thank you for sharing it with us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin’ this week, and good luck. Happy New Year for 2015. Hugs Janine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Fabulous idea...I need to make one. Love your colouring and the papers are just so perfect for it.

    Thank you for creating such a stunning project for the challenge.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your images - holder is such a cute idea!!
    Notice to myself - have to make one, too.... :-D

    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Fairytale Stampers, and good luck :-)

    xx Karola xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow this is a gorgeous little holder and what a great idea. Loving the purples.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen