maandag 8 december 2014

Artbymiran - Winter Princess


Hope everyone had a wonderfull and crafty weekend.
It's my turn to host and for my first december project I went for the theme.
Theme for december is Snowflakes and I figured Winter Princess would be perfect for it.
She's a rubber stamp and you can find her in the Whimsy Stamps Shop HERE



I made a little box for 2 bigger sized tealights.
They come in different fragrances and mine are vanille
Because the box isnt that big, I only used part of the stamp




Open view

MATERIALS:
Cardstock Blue/White, tea lights, glitters, foam tape, rubber stamp, colour pencils, snowflake cutfile

Closer view at Winter Princess
She's coloured with Faber Castells & van Gogh's

Thank you so much for dropping by
Huggsss, Angelique

***
CHALLENGES:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten